Monday, June 5, 2006

Banquet Hall Search - Week 2

I didn't realize how hard it would be to find a location for the wedding. I've called almost every single place in Toronto and it's been crazy, either too expensive, ugly or not available.

This is probably the toughest part of planning a wedding, getting a venue! I really wish Ray was here with me though, it is difficult to drive out to all these places, then have to report what they tell me to Ray. I know it is just as hard for Ray too, he has to listen to all my explanations and his only tool of getting a sense of how these places look like is through pictures from their websites or pictures that I have taken.

I also haven't been feeling 100% so taking care of myself on top of this search hasn't been easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment