Monday, April 21, 2003

well hello there..

hi it's me.. i tried downloading the video, but my brain is all jumbled up right now and i can't seem to do it.. i've got definitions and theories coming out out my ass.. anyway.. hey, i never knew you guys performed at superskillz! everyone asked me if i saw you guys there, and i was like, "uh, no, they weren't there.." "oh but, ray said they were performing.." "well then he LIED.." ..omg i'm so stupid.. cause when you guys started your set.. i was SO far away that you just looked like 3 chinese guys trying to do hip hop.. but then after you started dancing, i was like, "wow, these chinese guys can mooove!" hahaha.. so it was only what, last month, that i realized it WAS you guys.. because i remembered geoff mentioning something about hip hop classes and then i saw a flyer for vybe..

anyway that's my story of the day..
thanks for coming to the shower by the way!
kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment