Wednesday, August 24, 2005

preoccupied

I've been a little busy the past few days with my move to Seattle. The moving company picked up all of my stuff on Wednesday. I was preparing for that move for two days.

The moving guys were OK. Two guys about my age. They were doing a fairly good job until the end. I was planning on giving them a healthy tip, but one guy started acting up. He was rushing me and started to complain about extra things to pack. This was strange to me. Why was he complaining about packing...That's his freaking job. At least he could hold his complaints till he left my house. Also, he kept on saying "I wanna get outta here". At that point, I put my money back in my pocket.

My days in Canada are numbered. I'll be here for only 9 more days. I'm hesitantly excited because I realize how much I'm leaving behind. I'm leaving all of the people who have fostered my talents and corrected my deviations. The only way I can show my appreciation is to dedicate my life to paying them back.

Sorry to get a little weird, but I guess it's natural. I have a going away party on Saturday. If you didn't get an evite and think you should have, by all means, come. I probably don't have your email.

Anyway, I'm going to CNE Friday. If you're going, I'll see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment