Monday, August 19, 2002

Ashanti pisses me off

She's not that good. I know she worked hard to get where she's at, but the bottom line is that she's okay. She doesn't deserve all the awards she's getting(well, I guess last night's teen choice since the fans voted). If some of you don't know, she won the Aretha Franklin Entertainer of the Year award. Have you seen her perform? Not good looking, can't perform and can't sing live.

Apparently Vince was in Shaq's charity game, but Shaq was not there due to fever. Vince put on a show in the fourth quarter with five crazy dunks including the between the legs one. How did he do that in a game? Here's the link

About the disqualification stuff on CNE: We really might get disqualified because our show contains vocals over the music and we are in the group vocal/variety. This is not allowed for vocal groups. But we are not a vocal group, we are a variety group. The judges should realize this. I discussed this with the main organizer and she said we should be okay, but I don't really trust them looking at the past two years.

I have another video I'm going to upload...later though..and oh yeah..a thousand hits now...cool thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment