Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Finals this Sunday

Yes we made it. I thought we wouldn't, but we are going to perform at the Bandshell 7pm Sunday. Throughout the past rounds, I haven't called any one to watch, but now I am.

I mean these are the finals, and it's at the bandshell. You are guaranteed a show filled with talent. So please support 5th Element this Sunday. Here are the judges comments, there were four judges today:

  1. great creativity; well rehearsed; great energy and well prepared; good overall presentation; great showmaking

  2. You nailed the ending tonight! This performance was really tight; incredible strength; Very well done

  3. So So COOL!!; Creative, entertaining, kepy my attention all the way through (not easy to do); a little loose in spots; bust your butts to tighten if you move on!! Thank you!!

  4. Hi Guys! How Great! was that! Strong dance + good comedy + excellent choreography + personality + big talent= WINNERS! Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment