Sunday, June 5, 2005

RE: wow...so much drama

Yeah...so much drama. This site is an embarassment.

This past weekend was mostly filled with work at Best Buy. It was my first weekend at BB and it was a busy one. I found that I could work 8 hours with no break or lunch. They gave me the option, but I didn't need it. I'm still learning. I've never done retail before and I'm not a natural with the register system. Overall, it's been fun. I'm learning a lot about people and the retail industry.

Sundays are dedicated to Spotlight. We are really being ambitious with this version of Spotlight. I'm not only excited about the new things we are trying, but also the quality of talent. We've got VYBE with their tight routines, 5th Element (featuring Flex) with their wacky b-boy antics, soulful singers, a dope band, venomous beatboxers, and even the models have choreography that you won't see in most fashion shows. It's an exciting event and I hope you come watch. Just to let you know though, evening tickets are pretty much sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment