Saturday, April 1, 2006

Re: Mobiblu

There are many, many, many mp3 players on the market. The Mobiblu has an interesting form factor. I haven't taken a deep look into the product, but from the specs, it has decent battery life of 15 hours which is just a little more than my old Iriver h120 which is 20GB. Navigation looks decent, but the main reason to get this thing is its size. If you have bad eyes though, it's probably not a good idea.

My main problem with all flash based players is capacity. This one maxes out at 2GB which is not nearly enough for me. I do not like syncing my player with my computer that much. I just like to dump everything at one time. One other possible negative point is the custom USB cable. You need to bring this around with you if you want to transfer files. You can't just pick up a standard cable and transfer files.

This wasn't a great review, but a decent high level 2 minute look. Hope that helps bro....looking for a birthday present?

No comments:

Post a Comment