Sunday, January 26, 2003

ok

I just drove in from Toronto. Now I am at work.

So I promised an update on superskillz. I will also have some highlight footage here by the weekend if that's ok with you.

Superskills went ok. I've never screwed up more in a show than at this one. If this were a competition, I would incredibly pissed off. But it's not. so blablah.

The crowd exploded at the right times, and they were loud and appreciated us. The crowd was not like CNE, it was more live and into us.

Dy, Mark Sayson, and val came to support. Karla Nakpil, and Bernadette Mesina were there to peep the scene. Spittz and Kuaz suprised us there.

How were the other acts? ok. The one standout performance was the 12 minute strip tease. Glen got to see one of them naked backstage (of course he was pretending to be sleeping ).

It was an overall good experience. We would have liked to performed better, but whatever. VYBE was dope, Geoff held down the marathon. New videos on the site are to be posted SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment