Tuesday, January 14, 2003

What I did on my bday

I have the worst hangover today. Too many drinks and drugs. The toilet is not my friend, he does not like me anymore. And my arm is still sore from my new tattoo.


If only all of that was true


I didn't want to do much on my birthday, and that's what I did. You find out a lot about the people around you during your birthday. You should not, however, make a final judgement on people if they contact you or not. When people can remember and call/contact me on my birthday, it means a lot. It still means something though if they know it's your birthday because of a little balloon beside your name in ICQ.




  • Ray is my favourite Crusty Catholic roommate, Dave and Joe are my favourite Dirty Protestant roommates
  • I'm so glad Kevin found a job. Glad he didn't get sent off to Oshawa too.
  • Rich is far away on the other side of the world.
  • Thanks Kenny for bringing me out to play hockey with you guys. I was awfully sore the day after.
  • Dan and Terry are the nucleus of Nuclear Night. Let's hope the atom doesn't get split.
  • Terry's guitar has a mind of its own.
  • Jeff is my bro no matter how much we don't chill.
  • Derek is my newest best buddy. Good luck on your driving test.
  • Mikey Bustos rose from the dead. Thanks for clearing up the misunderstandings.
  • Max and Jessica are tops in the "best matched couple of the century" list
  • Nicole is the token campus female figure who helps keep me sane.
  • Daniel is the best host for my Waterloo visits.
  • Thanks mom and dad, I owe you my life
  • ...


So yeah....22 now...how bout that? What happened to the "roaring 20's" that I was promised? Still waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment