Tuesday, February 4, 2003

I got a laff

I don't know who Kay is...but Ray's response is pretty funny...a bunch of my friends from skule are wondering if I'm dropping outa skule...just letting u guys know...I DON'T HAVE THE SPALDINGS TO DO THAT...i don't like it right now...but someday...I'll be stamping blueprints and trying to squeeze as much money out of a contract as possible and whatever engineers do...until then...I'm dancing up a storm...sleeping in class...and busting my shins at the u of t track...what more can a brotha ask for?
one more thing...I'VE GOT ONE MORE TICKET FOR RAW ON FEBRUARY 24TH...FRONT RAW 321'S RIGHT SMACK (or in this case--RAW) IN THE CENTER...I'LL TAKE THE HIGHEST BIDDER OR ANYONE WHO COULD TEACH ME HOW TO DO A FRIGGIN FRONT FLIP...maybe...peace

No comments:

Post a Comment