Tuesday, November 11, 2003

OUCH

I'm running a show. It's called OUCH (Ontario University Competition for Hip Hop). As the name connotes, it's a hip hop dance competition. It will be in waterloo. So far, we've got McMaster, Laurier, 2 teams from York, and 2 teams from Waterloo. It's unfortunate that UofT has done nothing all term.

What's interesting about this competition is that we're all University students struggling mightily with time management. So we'll see what these people can do with the little free time they have.

And that's not it. We've also got Canadian Idol finalist, Mikey Bustos, performing and judging. We also have hip hop legend, Maestro performing. If things work out as well, 5th Element will be spinning. As you know, Fresco of 5th Element did out logos e.g.


Friday November 28th
9PM competition starts
University of Waterloo, Bombshelter

$7 you go to waterloo
$9 you don't





....................................

I've got Chariots of Fire by Vangelis playing out of my MP3 collection right now. Weird. You don't know that song? Kazaa that.

//---------------------------------
WEATHER
raymond

Yes I'm under the weather right now. I left work early and knocked out for a few hours. A few people called me during my narcolepz. I talked to them. I don't know whom I talked to or what I talked about. So if I talked to you, hopefully we had a meaningful conversation.

till next time ladies and gentlemen....



No comments:

Post a Comment