Friday, November 28, 2003

OUCH!

Yo, I think it went fairly well. We didn't win, but we weren't the best either, but we did come second so that's not bad. Here are the winners:





They deserved it.

Here are the results:

  1. Mcmaster Young'nz

  2. UW Hip Hop

  3. York Dance

  4. UW Dance

  5. Laurier



We were the only team with guys on it.



Paola and Terry from V.Y.B.E judged along with Mikey Bustos




Mikey was a crowd favourite. I have a funny video clip of him. He's holding the camera actually. I'll put it up some time.

Maestro ripped it up. I was suprised at his new tracks and lyrics. I got to have few conversations with him. He calls me, "Ray, the big man". haha.





This is me with Maestro's DJ Scam. This guy was cool.




Don't worry. I'll post more non-ray pics soon. The night went well. Everyone performed well.

Thus ends another hip hop term. Whether or not I'll be running it again is still up in the air.


Thanks to Dylan for wrapping the beautiful prizes. I don't anyone is better than her at doing that. Thanks for Sayson and fam for djing. Thanks to my brotha's geoff and glen for showing support. Thanks to Czar and leen for the support. Thanks for Teo for going nuts for me.


Thanks to my exec for an incredible job. Holy crap they did a lot of work. Thanks to Mikey and Lawrence for everything. Thanks to Arda and Xiang for hosting. Thanks to terry and paola for judging.

Thanks to everyone who packed up the bomber. The support and turnout were incredible.

One thing cleaned off my plate. I got a few more big ass pieces of chicken to swallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment