Wednesday, December 3, 2003

spam on my site

Seriously what is this?

The dude doesn't even have the decency to leave his/her name or cool subject like PUR.CHa$e ViA_gR_A and En..Large..

I'll leave it there for now.

I'm using a new browser now called Mozilla Firebird. So far, it's dope and I highly recommend it.

That interview was published in our school newspaper. It was edited a bit and it's not totally accurate, but here it is.

I have my final tomorrow morning. Studying for it has been difficult. As you saw in the interview, I'm a superhero without the powers or motivation.

I watched the video from OUCH. It's not what I expected. The winners were good, but not as good as I remember. Either way, they were still the best. These should be posted by next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment