Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Office Space

I'm learning quite a bit at work. I spend a lot of time there and that's probably not so good.

I played ball for the first time since the fall. It's suitable to say I suck, but I can feel the hops and quicks coming back. We have a nice basketball court in front of my work. Only Amazonians are allowed to play. I'm not sure it makes for good competition yet.



Thanks Cat! We love ya too. I'm not sure you can get that picture...at least from the yearbook. Back in grade nine, we agreed to erase each other's picture in our yearbooks. We're both smiling in it. I was a dark knight since I spent most of the summer outside. My eyes were also half closed. Brent had fairly long hair parted to the side. We basically both looked like big dorks.

We didn't smile in any school pictures after that.

The OAC SMC Strikers was a good roster. Dy also mentions missing it...


No comments:

Post a Comment