Wednesday, May 19, 2004

smallville season finale

I didn't see it yet, don't tell about it. I did order the second season on DVD from Amazon.

Perhaps I could be a seller for amazon. I could recommend purchases from this site....hmmm...no one would buy probably...we're all cheap asses

--------

We've got TV..well sorta. We've got the old style tv with no remote and you only have 13 channels. Oddly enough, we have BET.

//--
// Digidesign
//--
Digidesign is company i have been following for many years now. They're technlogy astounds me. Whenever they have tours in my city I go to them. I went to one last night at the Experience Music Project. It's this crazy shaped building besides CN Tower's poor little brother Seattlites call the Space needle. It's a cool building and I will look more into it later...

I get lost everywhere I go. That's how we were when we're in Europe. Good thing Amazon gives us a free bus pass or I'd be very poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment