Monday, May 10, 2004

pictures

I don't have many pictures of JP. I'm sure i can dig some up, but I do have videos of him from back in the day when we used to document our summers...

It's the same with Brent. If someone can find Brent's grad nine year book picture, I'll give you five Amazon dollars. Lawrence, I know you can do it, give someone else a try.

L, if you have a chance, can you scan some of those pics and send it to me privately? I'm starting to collect everyone's grade nine pictures. I don't even have mine! So if you have one of yourself, post it here or email it to me.....


//---
// Things that are new to me or things that haven't happened to me
//--
* I saw a transvestite in Church. I never saw that before. I saw *her* in the grocery store after and she borrowed ten cents from me.

(Phone Rings)
* [Ray] Hello
* [Old lady] is this the doctor's office?
* [Ray] Sorry, you've got the wrong number
* [Old lady] Your phone number isn't xxx xxxx

(Ray thinks, that number isn't even close)

* [Ray] Nope, sorry about that
* [Old lady] oh ok bye

* (5 seconds later)
* (phone rings)

* [Ray] Hello?
* [Old lady] Dr. Frank?
* [Ray] Sorry, you've got the wrong number again
* [Old lady] Are you sure you are not a doctor?
* [Ray] I'm a computer scientist
* [Old lady] A what?
* [Ray] A gynecologist
* [Old lady] Oh so you don't know Dr. Frank?
* [Ray] Sorry miss..
* [Old lady] Oh ok bye.

How did she dial the wrong number twice?

No comments:

Post a Comment