Sunday, May 2, 2004

settled in seattle

i'm now pretty settled in Seattle.

I got my new digi. I'm very excited about it. As a bonus, it matches my MP3 player...They are a dead sexy couple.

My first pic with the cam is of myself. Perhaps that's not such a good idea since it was early in the morning and it was really early (and also it's another stupid pic of myself)



I've been in Seattle for 3 days now. I don't know how I would get along without family. My sisters drove me to Buffalo airport. My sisters do so much for me and it's easy to take them for granted.

My aunt and uncle picked me up in Seattle and really helped me get along. I couldn't have settled in without them.

They have a wonderful home. They have a golf course in the back yard and a nice home theatre.


Here's a view from my apartment. My work is right across the street!


Here's a few shots of my apartment



Here's a nice picture of Seattle. This is a view from just outside my apartment



My "cubicle" is actually a conference room. It's pretty damn big and it's all mine for now. I will eventually share it with another intern, but it's a lot of space. This does not justify it's size.
I guess it's good timing...




A night shot of my building. It's called PACMed. It used to be a hospital.



That's all for now. I'm tired. Sorry for the cheesy post....





///

Oh by the way. PJ? I dunno a PJ...
A crush on an imaginary person isn't too healthy ;) I'm just playing. I thought that person was ShunGee....

It's kind of interesting how these things develop..

No comments:

Post a Comment