Thursday, November 3, 2005

experience

I've been in quite a few meetings with Vice Presidents of Amazon. You can really tell why they are VPs. They're heads and shoulders above everyone else in the room. I'm not talking about ego. I'm talking about intelligence. I think I'm in a good position to learn from a lot of really smart people...




My sister and her fiance, Jason, visited me in Seattle over the weekend. We had a good time. I showed them around Amazon, took them to our company store, we went to a halloween party, and ate some really good food. I think they like my place, but it's missing something.....furniture! As you recall from my pictures, all we have are a couple of chairs and trays. We are in dire need of a couch...so if you feel like donating something and shipping it to Seattle, let me know.




The Roots are coming to Seattle next Thursday...I'm highly considering going. A few months ago, we made up a routine to one of their songs. We didn't get to do the routine due to uncontrollable circumstances..ahem...so perhaps I'll be a loser and do it while I'm watching...

No comments:

Post a Comment