Sunday, January 22, 2006

OUCH

I've begun contacting schools for OUCH (University Hip Hop dance competition). I had a different approach at the beginning of the month. I wanted to find a "home school" that would help with the organization. That turned out to be the wrong way to do it. I'll keep the organization external to the schools so they can just worry about making dope routines. This production is operating under 5th Element Entertainment. I know it's a Canadian company, so I'm not sure what Uncle Sam will think.


By dumb luck, I've also found a non-profit organization that does mentoring/coaching for minority students who wish to pursue a career in technology. I don't know, but that sounds right for me. As I previously reported, I had scheduling issues with the previous mentorship I pursued. That's why I did not follow that path. This one should be interesting. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment