Monday, July 14, 2003

idol embarassment

At least Bustos is still numba 1.

It has been a disappointment I can tell you that.

She looks like a nice person but what the heck


I'm not pleased with the judges. They copy each other too much. They're comments are kinda off base. How did they pick some of these people?


Regardless, there were a few bright spots. My picks are:




If bustos wasn't in this competition. I would boycott it.

Hip hop performance got postponed till next week. I think i'm fully recovered from all the work.

Dy, Teo, Leen visited on Sunday. I will post the pictures soon. I think I'll be coming back to T.O for the first time in a month.

Spitzz brought this to my attention. We are going to have a 5th Element picnic. We haven't had one in a loooooong time. The date is tentatively Saturday August 16th noon in Thompson Park. Looking forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment