Tuesday, July 1, 2003

warning: long ass entry

Hi It's been a while. You know I just renewed my web hosting service for another year. I should update the look of the crappy ass site. My last post was something about Mikey Bustos. So far, everything we've said about him was good. So lets add something different. I think this speaks for itself:




What's with the filipino st. mike's guys and their funny pictures (Brent almighty)?

Friday
study...
CCF picnic: football, purple buns, crusty burgers
My friend John took Anna, Joe and I in a drive in his 99 Prelude. He offered to teach us how to drive standard. Joe stalled twice in the beginning, but was pretty good after. Anna scared the shit out of me, but her starts are smooth. Me, I didn't trust myself.

Go home and study the night away like a true idiot.

Saturday
more studying. I'm pretty inefficient when it comes to studying lately. I have to turn it around. I spend most of the time studying. Parents visit. They cook wonderful food for me. My dad smokes me in ping pong. They help me with laundry. What great parents! Cat and anna ask me to go to a club, but I initially decline. John, whom i lived with in first year, decides to go. So do I. We pop off to Elements night club. Music is alright. Hip hop room is packed and hot. Here are some pics:













Yuo know i think i'll continue this tomorrow. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment