Sunday, July 20, 2003

weekend

I'm not sure who will win the contest.

I had a good weekend though. A lot of chilling, relaxing with friends, Dy, and fam, but TOO much ice cream. Baskin Robbins is the enemy. I feel like having some of the enemy right now

Sunday, Geoff, Czar



Dy,


teo, and Leen


and I went to the Bustos Canadian idol party at Bustos' house.
It was pretty funny. A pretty good turn out


This was supposed to be Mike's homecoming party, but he's been home for a week, and he saw everyone an hour earler. Regardless, the idol producers thought it wouldn't be cheesy to get Mike to come in a convertible

Geoff and I didn't think it would be stupid to take off our shirts when he comes in and scream like idiots

Anyways, Mike came by and said hi emotionally to all his friends and fam. This was the first time I saw him since Lawrence's bday dinner in January.
I got to say my wassups



Mike was under pressure to sing with the typical filipino karaoke system


After sometime, we got our high school reunion picture




I bet most of you didn't know that all of Bustos' track suits come with a chinese action figure called lam


Best buds share things like blankets:


Mike's influence:


All of these pictures are c/o Mackenzie Kings Waterloo idol Lawrence


I vowed never to get an autograph from Mike for myself. It's not that I think i'm too cool, or that I'm not a fan. I am a fan, but why would I need an autograph from someone I know? I have nothing against it though


No comments:

Post a Comment