Tuesday, June 22, 2004

random thoughts

I thought that the more educated someone was, the more religious she would be. I thought this because as you acquire knowledge, you quickly begin to witness the vast reaches of information and intelligence in the observable part of the universe. From my experience, more education doesn't mean more religion. I hear a lot of, "I believe there is another power" crap. Don't give me that BS. They will know you by the picket fence scars on your ass.




Very recently, I totally outruled getting my masters right after graduation. Not that I'm gonna do it, but I've opened up the possibility.




Spam is getting out of hand....geez, maybe I'll just use my gmail account.




Seattle has incredible views of the city. It's like a blessing.




I've downloaded every single episode of Justice League. I've been a massive super hero fan my whole life. They're like my mentors. How sad.




Bittorrent is the shzz

No comments:

Post a Comment