Wednesday, June 16, 2004

today

It's still pretty unbelievable that the Pistons beat the lakers. The Lakers didn't look good all playoffs. They just happened to get to the finals. I thought they would turn up some kind of switch that would make them play better. I guess that switch is hard to lift when you're old. The Pistons played incredibly.....




Re: Aww..

For those of you who don't know, Jessefecks is a b-girl from Seattle. Her crew is called Vixens. She also happens to be a girlfriend of the famous Dyzee (Karl). I knew Karl back in the day, like back in the day. There is some good talent here. I'm not so into the scene in Toronto (5th Element likes to keep themselves), but it's comparable here. Vixens are good too. Jessefecks can do halos.




I am seriously babbling here. Please excuse this mess...

Site development is going ok. I stopped for a while because I don't like programming 20 hours a day. I'm almost settled on the layout and look.

But like doing squats, most of the work will be done in the back end.

No comments:

Post a Comment