Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Ray and Dy should date other people

You guys are always together...Don't you feel tired of seeing each other and spending time together. Considering the fact that there's a lot of people out there. How would you know if that's the right person for you??? I mean, c'mon you are both young, so why not date other people. Or maybe we just don't know... You should go out socially with another person.


I know its hard to open up your heart again
you've been through too much hurt,
too many lies
so many times you've seen a love
you thought would last
then suddenly you'd see it swiftly die.

I know it's hard for you to learn to trust in me
your heart is too afraid to fall again
you can't believe me
when I tell you how I feel
`coz you're thinking
of how soon my love will end

I know it's hard `coz I've been
through the same before
I've trusted once too much,
I've felt the pain
but since you came into my life,
I vowed to myself
I'll never let a love like this
leave me again
------------------------------------------------







No comments:

Post a Comment