Saturday, September 18, 2004

Re: Brent vs. Ray

My two brothers quick to defend me. Thanks Check and Blurr.

There are only a few people outside of my high school that actually know both Brent and me. I doubt that Notorious is one of them. Brent and I don't have enough pride to let unsubstantiated criticisms hurt us. The right thing to do is to listen to these criticisms and accept them as constructive.

So Notorious, how about a deal?

I'll grow up and Brent will get a real job by joining you at wherever you work. We'll both enjoy a big pay cut.

I'll turn down the notches on Brent's gay meter so he is just gay and not too gay. I don't know why you think he's gay. If you are a girl, your failed attempts at catching his attention make you conclude his orientation. If you are guy, you just want him to be gay to give yourself a dreaming chance.

I'll start taking your hip hop classes and I'll throw away my digi.

Notorious, if all of that doesn't satisfy you, you'll just have to settle for an old fashioned ass whoopin.

No comments:

Post a Comment