Sunday, October 17, 2004

Over reaction's my only reaction

Perhaps I did explode on Swallow, but I explained myself in a previous post.

I did not, however, accuse Swallow of lying. I accused Swallow of putting up a mind-less post. I'm honestly just sick of those posts. I've articulated this before, but I guess this is a better way to get my point across.




mp3 player under $200? I'd have to investigate that. All I know is that there will be a flood of new devices trying to capture the Ipod Mini market.

A quick futureshop scan shows players with at most 256 MB. I wouldn't buy that kind of player because it doesn't suit my needs. I would need at least 20GB because of my massive collection of stolen music and I use it as a portable hard drive. I have the H120 from Iriver. This player is totally dope and it matches my digicam! It's important to note that if I had a choice between an Ipod and my player, I'd choose my player with my eyes closed.

This player isn't for everyone, so it depends on your needs and what you are going to use it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment