Friday, November 5, 2004

peace please

Hopefully everyone realizes that they should take anything posted here so personally. It's not the purpose of this site to inflict permanent psychological damage. There is, however, some entertainment value in all of this.




Anyway, yeah we didn't win OUCH and I never expected to. I wanted to do well and I think we did. Waterloo's hip hop club is not geared totally for competition. We have 50(!) people in our performance group. That's more than 5 times the average. I'm not making our size an excuse. My whole goal when I started running this group is to create a large community of people to enjoy the culture...That's what sets us far apart from all of the other schools...and I wouldn't want that to change.

If it was Geoff, Glen and I, however, things would be different ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment