Saturday, November 20, 2004

happy birthday Knaked Knight!

Before the day ends, I have to make a massive happy birthday to Geoff aka Sir Blurr aka Knaked Knight. on Saturday, Geoff was joined by a bunch of his friends (including his UofT engineering friends) at a Chinese buffer. Here's a pic of geoff before he's suprised with a makeshift cake from Czar.

I drew an upside down jordan symbol on his card. It was supposed to be Jordan doing a 1990. I don't think he realized I did that because it's his Jordan bday (see Jordan's number). Happy birthday Brotha!

Later that night, Geoff introduced me to that dope donkey kong game on gamecube. It's like the music version of DDR except you are tapping bongos! One of the highlights had to be when I was battling Teo in the game. Teo was apparently smoking me with perfect scores and timing...until we realized I was facing the COMPUTER and not teo...oh you had to be there....




In other disturbing news, my car stereo was stolen last night. I might have forgotten to lock the passenger door, but I don't live in a ghetto. It was wal-martly cheap, but what's disturbing is that it happened on my driveway. Something happened to my car before. If you remember from a while ago, someone egged MY car, not any other car around...MY car. In all likelihood, it's a random act of stupidity, but ever since the egging and when my bike was stolen just over a year ago, I'm starting to feel like I'm a target. If I am a target, I don't like this indirectness. Confront me!

No comments:

Post a Comment