Friday, November 26, 2004

out of shape

I decided to do some cardio on thursday and I unfortunately found out that I'm out of shape. I had trouble running 20 minutes on an elliptical. By the next day, however, I was better. I ran 30 minutes with relative ease.

I'm guessing hip hop is not enough exercise for me. I think my body is too used to it. I think I should practice breaking more....



Unfortunately, I'll be missing Leore's baptism tomorrow. Leore is my friend's Nick and Teo's sister, Tea's, new baby. The timing does not work with damn school schedule. In any case, I know they have good things planned for her. Congratulations on her new life with God!




Yesterday, I also caught a glimpse of Ground FX, a breaking competition at Waterloo. Watching it pretty much summed up my frustration and disappointment with myself. I haven't been able to make it to Friday practices or weeknight practices since I've gone to Toronto so much and I have a lot of work. Anyway, it was a good turn out and our own UWB made it to the final round! I don't think they won, but they did well. Congrats!




OK off to my second home, the Real-Time lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment