Tuesday, November 2, 2004

Re: I just wanna know?

Yeah the famous Brent is my friend back from high school. We still chat every few weeks and as you know, he is doing well.

Brent is easy to approach. Although some of his modelling pictures may not give the impression, but Brent is a shy guy. It has worn off a little over the past ten years though. In high school, I used to have a lot of gatherings at my place. There were usually some girls there. The first time he came to one, he hid in a corner as a result of his shyness.

He goes to this site, so I'm not sure he'd like that story here..;)

So he is approachable, but don't approach him like a raving lunatic fan. Say something like, "hey Brent, I hear you can dunk with ease now?" or ask him about June bugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment