Saturday, May 7, 2005

no dice

I posted the video of the top three here: http://www.raym.ca/Media/Video/RisingStar2k2/RisngStar2k2_topThree.wmv


Yesterday was Mikey Bustos' CD release party and Gizmo's birthday (Gizmo from Bag o Trix). I ended up not going to any of them. Whoops.

Friday was Czar's birthday. Czar is Geoff's girlfriend (sorry geoff friends). We celebrated it at a Salsa night club. I know nothing about Salsa, but Czar showed me a couple steps. It was fun and Dy and I will probably take some lessons.
Spotlight stuff is going OK. This piece of choreography that I'm doing for the intro seems like its not meant to be. I was supposed to teach it weeks ago, but scheduling issues suggest otherwise. In any case, my focus is supposed to be on the b-boy scenes.
Of course I haven't forgotten about Mother's Day. My mom is the best and Dy's mom treats me like one of her own. A massive happy mother's day goes out to all mothers. I'm sure you all treated your mom with the respect and love she deserves, but these days are supposed to remind us how we should treat them everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment