Wednesday, December 4, 2002

Google

I searched for my name, "Raymond Mendoza", on Google for some boring reason, then My site came up. Weird. I guess.

Most of us are studying for finals. I've got one tomorrow. We have to remember that the QUALITY of studying is more important than the QUANTITY of studying. It seems obvious, but I find myself trying to study a lot without getting much done.

I try to stay motivated in any way possible. It is really difficult. I'm looking already past exams to Christmas, some birthdays, new years and my new job(s).

Oh yeah, I'm considering getting a part time job aside from my software development job at Research in Motion. Cat might be able to hook me up at a Bubble Tea place, though I'm not the hugest fan of bubble tea, but I do like it.

I love run-on sentences, don't you because sometimes they are therapeutic and at night, birds fly south.


And always remember that every 2-connected graph has a 6 flow even though the Petersen Graph has no 4 flow. You can always convert a mod-k flow by finding a directed path from a vertex of positive net flow to a vertex of negative net out flow and reversing the edge directions. One last thing, there is always a perfect matching in a graph if for every subset X, |X| >= the number of odd components in the graph without X. That one will work all the time with the ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment