Monday, December 9, 2002

Lots to do

There's no shortage of things to do, but there is shortage of sleep. I've found that studying for my exams was harder than originally thought. There was a lot of material this term and for courses like CS you have to know every little detail.

Here's an abbreviated list

  • Thurs 12:Digital Circuit Design Exam

  • Thurs 12:friend's bday

  • Sat 14:Chaos and Fractals Exam

  • Sat 14:practice for show on sun in Toronto

  • Sun 15:Christmas Show in Toronto

  • Mon 16:Sequential Programming Exam

  • Thurs 19:Chaos and Fractals Project Due (20% of my mark)

  • Mon 23:Driving exam(Was supposed to be this week, but that would be too much)




I might have put a little too much on my plate this month. If you see me this holiday though, that means I survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment