Sunday, January 4, 2004

new beginning

Yes it's been a while.

Re: brent.
This isn't his site. I think he's going to have his own site soon. So that should satisfy your appetite.

Anyways, I'm living in residence this term. 3 new roommates. They seem pretty cool. We're all Computer Science geeks here.

Superskillz on Saturday Jan 31st. 5th Element is performing with VYBE again. So if you wanna check it out.

I broke out over the past couple of months. So if you see me, don't be suprised and say "Holy Sh**, what the blink happened to your face". Any words of the sort will receive a swift fist to the face =). I'm in the slow process of recovery and my skin is smart.

Am I looking forward to school? Not really. I still have hip hop and the school also asked me to teach hip hop workshops. I'll be paid also. So I have a part time job for the first time.

umm umm... The holiday was a good one. We celebrated Joy's going away. I have some funny pics that I will try to put up today.

lithium

No comments:

Post a Comment