Thursday, January 15, 2004

They've got the funk

Why do the smelly guys sit beside me in class?

It's either a stench from the feet or the pits. What? Do all computer scientists and engineers smell?

My theory is that they think I smell good, so maybe it would rub off on them.

Other theorists (they, he, or she will go unnamed) believe that this goes on in their heads:

Hey that guy looks like he smells, if I sit beside him, my stench will blend in


It's a plausible theory, but I don't think so.

===

In other news, I went to the Athletics Centre today. I honestly thought that my Hip Hop Workshop would be cancelled due to poor registration.

Instead, it SOLD OUT and there's a waiting list. Suprised me.

This workshop is not the same as the club fyi.

====

Superskillz in 2 weeks. Mikey Bustos is performing too! We meet again. Nice


No comments:

Post a Comment