Tuesday, July 20, 2004

fitness

I went to a fitness center for the first time of my life. I usually just work at home or at the gym at school. I wanted to see what it's like.

My roommate reminded me of that episode of friends where Ross just wants to quit the gym, but he can't. He brings Chandler along and Chandler ends up joining for a year.

These dudes are good salesman. They get personal and in your face. The dude that was dealing with me was like 150 pounds over weight in 2000. Now he's very fit. The pictures he showed me were very impressive.

Highlights of the conversation:


  • After taking the electronic fat test: Dude says: "7.5% body fat. That's low..really low. 7% of that must be in your face." Actually he didn't say that. I was thinking that. Also, mr. model brent must be half that number.

  • After measuring my arms, waist, chest, and legs, I realize that with exception of my arms, I'm the exact same size as I was 7 years ago. That's sad.

  • He says "In order to get where you want to be, you need to gain 10 pounds of muscle"... Like that's gonna happen






As promised, I have some pictures of Dylan's visit. Here are a few. I'll add to the database later.


My rental car...this one was nice..Mitsu Galant. I really like this car and am thinking about buying it in due time.


The star herself, Dylan. Sporting the stylish Justice League shirt that she conveniently got for herself and not for me! Just joking, it didn't come in my size. I swear I could squeeze into one though!


We're walking down to the Freedom Fair. This is supposed to host one of the top 10 fireworks in North America. They had a strip of shops and games for 2 miles in Tacoma.


Independence day isn't complete without pole vault.


One of our first pictures together in a long time...and i'm still wearing that dumb hat.


We're at the North Bend outlet malls...Lots of stuff here...reminds me of Buffalo.


Dylan is illegally driving my rental car!


Like most of the pictures you'll see of us and Seattle, the background looks fake. Night shots are hard to take...


That's all for now...there will be more in the db




Waterloo Guy? I dunno who that is...maybe jeff wong?

it might be him, but he's been sounding a bit like an ass lately...

and what's with the animated gif? those pics are almost as fruity as my web cam pic


No comments:

Post a Comment