Thursday, July 1, 2004

Re: Ray Look Alike Winner 2

I dunno man...that dude's too pretty to look like me. He's more like a pretty boy version of L. They're even wearing the same clothes (see Lam Cam). I know that dude though. He won a pageant in toronto.




I have a special treat arriving tomorrow!




Vince Carter is getting married tomorrow. Congrats to him. There are also reports he wants to get traded. I'm sure he loves to hear that before his wedding.




Work is crazy. I don't think I've ever had so much to do in so little time for work (school is another thing). It just means I have to bring my A game everyday.

It's a long weekend for us here in the states and I had a 5PM meeting today...a friday...

I have an itch to work on the weekend, but I must resist.

If you don't know what I do: I'm a scientist...a Computer Scientist. dun dun dunnnnnn [queue commercial]

No comments:

Post a Comment