Sunday, August 29, 2004

disney

Check,

congrats on making it to the next round. You know how we think about these things, never look past the current round. Paradoxically, I can't wait to see you in the finals on sunday.




I'm going to disney land and california adventures today. On my todo list is putting up some pics. I'll do that tonight




Albums....

I recently downloaded some albums that I want to buy. The first is Boyz II Men Throwback. That album is so dope. They remake the classic love songs. Highly recommended.

The other album is Rahzel Greatest Knockouts Volume 1. I've heard many great beatboxers, but this album reinforces that Rahzel is my favourite by far.




VMAs...

did you catch the VMAs last night? I missed the last half hour, but the rest was pretty good. Kanye West, Outkast, and Alicia Keys are my type of performers. I think I hate Lil jon and his boys. Shaq looked skinny like he was last time he played for a florida team.




Wait a minute, it's monday and i'm not working at Amazon.com. Holy crap it hasn't settled in yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment