Saturday, August 21, 2004

Rising Star

Yo in a little over 24 hours i will be rippin' the stage at the CNE.
7:00 pm @ the princes' stage...
just inside the princes' gates...

The above paragraph was "advertising" glen.
The "real" glen is sayin' to himself "WHUT THE HELL DID I GET MYSELF INTO!!!"

I'm sore from practice, and rather than rippin' the stage, I feel like I'm gonna rip my abdominal muscles!!!

Almost nothing left in the tank!!! hopefully the hype will give me what I need to run 100%.

Here I come, CNE 2K4...Nervous??? HELL YEAH!!!
but none the less...
"People, it feels so good to be back" - CNE 2K2

Ready to roll...do or die...Ray it feels mad weird without you or kuya on the stage...
but it doesn't matter...cause i'll be HYPNOTIZED!!!

Don't know what i'm talkin' about??? reach the CNE
MONDAY AUGUST 23rd before 7pm
@ the princes' stage!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment