Saturday, December 11, 2004

long time

Hey..it's been a while since I've posted. I've been studying very hard for my finals. Particularly, I've been studying hard for Electric Circuit Analysis and Design. I'm not naturally good at that course so I have to work extra hard at it. I've made good progress, but my brain's feeling a little toasted...In any case, wish me luck on that one. Perhaps some prayer too...
You might notice that I changed the "Me Today" pic. That pic was like more than a year old. This year's Christmas gift for myself was a $7 Flash hat. That's as much as I deserve this year, but I'm proud of it.
Speaking of Superheros, you probably know that there is a superman movie coming out in 2006. There's been talk of a supergirl movie. Check out this photoshoped promo somebody did. It looks pretty good.

If you don't know this girl, she's from the movie "The Girl Next Door" and the TV show "Popular Mechanics for Kids". I was a huge fan of Popular Mechanics, not because of her, but because I love those shows like Bill Nye the Science Guy.
I haven't only been studying, to keep myself sane, I have been running everyday at the Gym. Also, I started up that old never ending project called "redesigning this site". I looked at my design I whipped up over the summer....wack...so I'm doing another one.
Oh yeah, go to that The One thing...support the locals!
I have exams till the 22nd. I'll be doing some late Christmas shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment