Friday, January 14, 2005

belated anniversary

On the 14th, Dy and I "celebrated" our 6 year, 6 month anniversary. I know what you're thinking...that's pretty long, when are you going to stop counting? It's like mcdonald's numbers. In any case, we weren't together since I'm here in waterloo and she's in toronto....

Also on the 14th, my bestfriend from age 2-8, Perry, also had a birthday. Unfortunately, I haven't talked to him since he was 8! It's quite unfortunate. In the minute possibility he goes to this site, Happy birthday dude!


I was thinking about pop music lately. I was wondering what the next wave of pop culture music will be. I've been thinking about this for a while. It was even asked to me in a Microsoft interview for a marketing job.

My feeling is that this hip hop movement has reached its peak. Pop culture is becoming saturated with mediocre talents and that usually indicates a downward trend. That means there's money to be made if you can find or foster talents and ride the next wave up. What will it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment