Thursday, January 6, 2005

Yearbook Quote

You could always just repeat your High School quote...

The sad thing about this write-up business is that in a way it is as if we are writing the inscription on our tombstones. Take any yearbook from any year and look at the grads and their quotes. What do you see? Pure no-names right? A lot of those people are unknown to you unless they are your relatives our are famous in one way or another. I don't want my picture to simply be a memory and my blab I'm writing now to be the last that YOU hear from me. Give me a few years for my life to start cooking and when I'm ripe, you can ask for my autograph under this picture or at least recognize who I am. For you I haven't thanked...don't worry I'll mention you when it counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment