Monday, April 18, 2005

Re: Dancing Time Again

Good question. We have actually performed quite a bit since 2002. We're students who happen to live in different cities so we can't perform all the time.

What's more confusing is that we've kinda merged with VYBE. Since they outnumber us, most of the time we perform under their name. I don't have all of the videos up, but performances since 2002 include:

..to name a few. Oh yeah, Spotlight the last few years and this year. I thinking I'm forgetting a few performances we did last year.

In any case, thanks for caring. It's my fault that I haven't been updating the video section. I am seriously redesigning this site and I will add more videos and content. The site will be relaunched on the anniversary of this site. That's a good quiz question.

No comments:

Post a Comment