Sunday, April 17, 2005

My keeper

Wow, this site hasn't seen a flurry of those kind of posts in a while (ray covers his face in embarassment). Hopefully it stops.

I have an exam today in Computer Architecture. I can't wait to get it over with. I can't wait to not study. Summer is only a few breaths away, but I'm under water.

I've started to research in getting a new desktop computer. My current one is 4 years old and is starting to show its age. The basic config I'm looking at is a 20"+ LCD with 1600x1200 resolution, Athlon64, All-in-wonder x800XT. I want to balance power and noise. My current desktop is loud as hell, but the funny thing is that I can't sleep without it being on. The noise, however, is unacceptable and that's why I've named it "Boeing".


Did we ever figure out who exactly "Great Hall" is?

No comments:

Post a Comment