Wednesday, April 6, 2005

Re: No more Ray in UWHH?

Awww thanks Dan....Remember you were my first exec with Cat?

On Monday, UW Hip Hop had termual (term version of annual) end of term photoshoot and dinner. The photoshoot has gotten more extravagant as FJ's hobby has. He setup a studio like setting in the dance studio and in the Student Life Center. Since it was my last term in Waterloo, he wanted to focus it on me. Here are some pictures (click on them to see the massive versions).









After the photoshoot, we went to Pita Pit for a late night dinner. I was pretty suprised that people genuinely cared that I was leaving. I felt appreciated and I'm going to miss my days in UW Hip Hop. I put a lot into the club and I can't wait to see what crazy things they do in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment