Tuesday, May 3, 2005

neglect sort of

Wow, all of the posts on this page are not from me!

In any case, I technically haven't been neglecting my site. I have been working fairly hard on redesigning it. I'm on schedule to finish the graphic design by the end of the week then start the programming next week. I'm not working full time on it. I'm doing little at a time. I showed Dy the preliminary screenshots and she seems pleased.

It has officially been two weeks since my last undergraduate exam. Since then, I've been getting rest. I'm actually sleeping more than 7 hours a night now! I've also been practicing and spending time with Dy, fam, and friends. It feels good to relax and not worry about anything. I have started looking for a part time job and am now narrowing down some options.

If you guys have any suggestions on how this site should look or any features would be cool, feel free to post here...negative or positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment