Monday, September 5, 2005

settled in Seattle

I arrived in Seattle on Sunday. Dy and my sisters dropped me off at the airport. It was a fairly emotional goodbye. I'll see them in a couple of months though.

The flight was OK. Boring as usual. They started showing Mr. and Mrs. Smith, but they cut it off in the middle because of the kids on the plane.

I had no problems finding my way around since I spent four months hear. Amazon hooked me up with nice corporate housing. I have a two bedroom apartment with a nice view.

I started work today also. We moved floors and the personnel change has been significant. I'm still familiar with the systems and problems from before. I shouldn't have any problem fitting in. We're in the middle of a major upgrade to our Digital Technology systems. It's a hard core project that everyone seems to be scared. It should be alright.
I got an email from Brent the other day. He's participating in Manhunt international. He's leading again in the Internet popularity contest, but Brazil is close behind. Vote for him here
Of course people are going to hate on Glen because he came in 4th. They'd still hate on him if he won. Geoff and I watched his performance with the anxiety and nerves of a parent. I'm proud of his performance and I had a good time helping with his music and remixing old beatles music...

No comments:

Post a Comment