Saturday, November 9, 2002

A cheap new toy

I went back to scarborough last weekend and I picked up a cheap toy for 10 bucks. It's the Creative PC Remote. It's a remote small remote and receiver that I can use to control my mp3 players and dvd players like winamp and powerdvd. For $10 it's worth it.

I was home briefly this weekend. I watched 8mile, I'm not gonna comment about it, but I suggest you watch it (don't watch "the ring" if you're the type to get freaked). It was getting a tad rowdy in the theatre, but at least this was the early show.

I had time to spend with my family, since I haven't been home in a month, and Dy. It was a pretty relaxing weekend. I didn't do a whole lot of work, but that's ok since I just recovered from midterms.

What's messed up is that there are only three weeks of class left, which means fafafafafinals. And I just noticed that I haven't done what I wanted to do with this site. I'm hosting some Vince videos and they have got downloaded a lot. I need to work on some features for this site.

One thing my last performance taught me was that I need to practice more. I practice too little. I have two shows on December 15th. Geoff, Glen and I have the pleasure to be performing with one of the Rising Star Finalists. She's a crazy talented singer and dancer. This should be a good one.

Did you really read all this? Superskills? I can't audition, if they can hook it up, I'm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment