Tuesday, November 19, 2002

I'm too lazy to put a subject

So I had this weird but cool dream last night....It was a bright sunny day and I was playing a game of 2 on 2 b-ball. My teammate was this guy named Tracy McGrady. Yeah, he would always pass the ball to me and I'd always get the ball in. We laid the smackdown on the other pair....but I think we were playing against two tall black women from WNBA...I can't really remember, because the next thing I knew I was at the ACC with all my cousins and uncles and we were getting our picture taken. T-Mac was holding the camera and taking the picture. Before I knew it, we went rock climbing, well, sorta....we were in some sports store and T-Mac just threw a bunch of coloured suction cup things on the shelves and hence the holds that we could use to climb the wall...I got up like 2 feet off the ground when my cell phone rang. Not long afterwards I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment